www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today. Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to?

3 posters

Go down

Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? Empty Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today. Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to?

Post by RemoteInstall Thu May 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Is it just me or are car's eating up wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? Or am I perhaps just doing a lot of driving?

Both could be very possible of me, as I often am known for putting a lot of miles on my vehicle as to get hits. I love jamming Leo's Very Happy.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? Empty Re: Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today. Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to?

Post by Runaway Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am

Pack on some extra grease when you change your bearings and get your alignment checked out.

Runaway
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today.  Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to? Empty Re: Had to install another wheel bearing in the Satty today. Is it just me or are car's going through wheel bearings alot faster than they ever used to?

Post by category4 Sun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Could be where you drive as well. I've never replaced a wheel bearing in 40 years of driving. But the further South you live the less you run into road salt, etc that can eat away at bearings and other components.
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RemoteInstall Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Very true Cat 4 I do live in the great North. That and I drive, "alot!" Hey Cat 4 how are things going with the Laser Ally testing you have been up to in GA?

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by category4 Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

I've been running through the town near me that has it hoping to get shot, but so far no luck.

I think I have some time scheduled with this gun for testing next month, but we will see if it comes through. I really need to see how the LE-10's work on this gun.
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RemoteInstall Wed May 18, 2011 8:22 am

I am also very, very curious. Let us know Cat 4. Please. Also, if at all possible could you shoot some clips of this thing in action vs the Cat 4 stealth mobile Very Happy?

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down