www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Just a heads up to people using this section. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Just a heads up to people using this section.

Go down

Just a heads up to people using this section. Empty Just a heads up to people using this section.

Post by RemoteInstall Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm

This is just a heads up to people using this section you are free to trade, and sell all the electronics to your hearts content on this forum unlike many other forums you may have visited or been too. Though, http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info is not, and shall not be held liable for personal transactions stemming from this website. Thus, please make sure that your transactions are sound. Please do not ship any items until cash is received. Likewise it is recommended to use a service such as PayPal, where your transactions are covered under a buyer seller protection. Use this section at your own risk. Though, most users are very fair elegant people it doesn't hurt to be cautious, because as stated prior this webpage is not liable for transactions made. Thank you for your time. Be safe. Have fun. Enjoy being free to trade, and sell to one another and spread the value and love of the electronics field to friends, and our internet family.

Sincerely

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum