www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   Empty Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?

Post by RemoteInstall Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Do you think that a new comer in the laser jammer industry we have never before seen is possibly going to come onto the market and smoke the Laser Ally? Is this even possible?

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   Empty Re: Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?

Post by kpatz Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes, it's called the LE10. Brute force jammer will jam anything!

The Ally doesn't scare me. The company could go bankrupt any day and there don't seem to be many, if any guns in the wild yet. I have faith that LI and Blinder will address this threat IF and when it does become a threat.

The main concern with the Ally is that the company claims to have 3 or 4 firmware revisions ready to go to defeat any jamming algorithms that are developed against this gun, and departments can download new firmware into the gun without sending it out.

Of course, assuming Blinder and LI also have guns, they can also download the updates when they are released and then update their jamming algorithms.

Unjammable guns, unbreakable combs, unsinkable ships, undefeatable RDDs... Wink

kpatz
Roadway Veteran.
Roadway Veteran.

Back to top Go down

Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?   Empty Re: Do you think a new laser jammer is going to come on the block and wipe out the Laser Ally?

Post by category4 Sun May 15, 2011 6:30 pm

It's in my area already, I'm going to add a LE10 head to the front of the Vette until LI cracks the code.

Like cliff said, nothing man makes in un-anything!!!

If it was unjammable they would not have created multiple updates. They know it's jammable, it's just a matter of getting time with the gun.

category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RemoteInstall Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Please keep us up to date Cat 4 on how your le-10 experience goes, and better yet if you have any encounters with this lidar. If you could get us some videos of it being tested by them down there in GA that would be amazing!

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum