www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs.

Go down

Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs. Empty Apple Releases the Iphone 4GS, and the death of Steve Jobs.

Post by RemoteInstall Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Apple is finally releasing there much awaited IPhone the 4GS. They decided in all their wisdom to hold off on the Iphone 5 as predicted. The Iphone 4GS sports a dual core processor. Twice that of the original Iphone 4. It sports a slightly larger screen size, as well as VOX voice activated control. This is a new feature in the Iphone 4. Apple's stock is still on the rise from a total net worth of 342 Billion dollars at it's last evaluation, to a whooping 352 billion dollars! This all comes after the death of Steve Job's, the company's founding father and icon. The company was expected to rise. Although Apple is concerned that the growth was not enough. One can not complain about a 10 billion dollar increase in sales. Though this was expected with the death of Jobs, as he was the heart of this company. The question is, after others mourn his loss will the climb continue, or falter as some believe is inevitable as Job's shoes are nearly impossible for one human being to begin to fill. People lined up outside of Apple stores world wide to purchase his products in mourning for Steve, though will they continue to follow Apple if they do not really make any new original idea's is the true concern. The 4GS is lacking in a variety of wealth of new features. It really needs something new, and far more intuitive than VOX to open peoples eyes at a steep 500 dollar opening price point without a contract? With a contract via ATT Apples Largest carrier to date, the phone would run you roughly 200 dollars on average. Does the new phone really offer enough features to a current Iphone 4 owner to really divulge into a 500 dollar upgrade? I believe not. Thus I hope Apple has better tricks up their sleeves, or Android may just eat them alive.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum