www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Speedcams Coming to Indiana I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Speedcams Coming to Indiana

2 posters

Go down

Speedcams Coming to Indiana Empty Speedcams Coming to Indiana

Post by GTO_04 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 pm

Unless you contact your state legislators and oppose HB 1368.

The House Roads and Transportation Committee has approved HB 1368 by a vote of 9-3. The bill will authorize the use of speedcams in construction and school zones. It also authorizes school bus stop arm violation cameras. AAA was helping to push this bill through big time!

http://www.in.gov/apps/lsa/session/b...368&doctype=HB

The bill now moves on to the House Ways and Means Committee, and if it passes there it will go before the full house. If we don’t stop this bill in the House it will most likely become law, since the Senate LOVES anti-motorist legislation. So it is very important that Indiana members contact their legislators as soon as possible.

Find your legislator:

http://district.iga.in.gov/DistrictLookup/

Edit: Thanks to the efforts of Indiana NMA members, HB 1368 will not move forward this session! cheers

GTO_04

Last edited by GTO_04 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating post with latest news.)

GTO_04
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

Speedcams Coming to Indiana Empty Re: Speedcams Coming to Indiana

Post by RemoteInstall Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 am

Thanks for the updates from the beautiful state of Indiana GTO. Always loved the state, and someday hope to get over that way. Would have been tragic for it to become a nazi regime party state like OH. Thank you for your info. You are highly regarded in this community, and your work never goes unnoticed. By the way kind sir. Get me your address on here, thus I can send you that free superprotector from back in like 2012. Sorry for such the huge delay. Have been bounceing around from place to place out here on the East Coast. Cost of living these days is a killer. Food prices are escalating, Fuel prices are escalating. So, it may take me a month or two, but I will eventually get one out to you if I had your address to send it to.

Thank you for all you do GTO.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by GTO_04 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am

You're welcome. I only found out about the bill from very carefully searching the Indiana General Assembly website. The newsmedia didn't even know anything about it. Normally they have someone at the hearings but nobody from the media attended this one. That means I won't be on TV LOL. The biggest special interest group lobbying for the speedcams was AAA Auto Club.
I can't wait until I get a phone call or mailing inviting me to join. I'm going to have some fun responding to that one!

I hear ya' on the cost of living! Ever notice how the government deliberately understates inflation rates by not including food and energy costs? And of course as it turns out, food and energy have been experiencing the biggest price increases.

GTO_04

GTO_04
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

Post by RemoteInstall Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am

X2 gto they never do state those things whatsoever!.. It seems even if they do as you say it is always highly off from what it should be. Raising minimum wage to 9.00hr doesnt help me. I wish theyd raise it to 12 honestly anything less then that in this country is hard anymore to own a car, have it inspected, emissions tested, registered, a license, then maintain a vehicle too. Its all so much money honestly. Its like they consider that when you add all these things up its about 280 dollars just for emissions, inspection, license, registration, and insurance at only personal liability death rates doesnt even cover replacement value. Thus if you crash it your done. Meanwhile the insurance companies get rich because your paying insurance and receiving nothing in return exactly there goal. I bet you anything it was them who pushed for lapse laws it was them who pushed for emissions and inspections. Because then its a greater chance that you cant afford coverage that would replace your car if harmed. Getting fed up honestly with he usa and how they do things. The rich make the rules but they dont have to suffer from them or their bad decisions because they have so much money they dont feel the weight of there effects anyway. Cansda looks better to me by the day no offence great sir.
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down