www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey

Go down

OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey Empty OOIDA TRACER ALERT: Truck, trailer stolen in New Jersey

Post by visualestimate Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 am

Police in New Jersey are looking for a stolen truck.

Police say a thief or thieves stole a gold-colored 2002 Freightliner Columbia with a white 2002 Manac trailer while it was parked in Carlstadt, NJ.

According to OOIDA’s TRACER website, the truck had “R Cruz Trucking – Union City, NJ” painted on both doors. The trailer had the words “Hauling Food Products.”

The truck has a vehicle identification number of 1FUJA6CG22LJ68696, and has New Jersey license plates that read AJ191H. The trailer’s VIN is 2M592161527080213, and its New Jersey plates read TDS76H.

TRACER, the Transportation Alert Communication and Emergency Response program, was launched in 2009 by OOIDA. The program is a two-way communication system that both sends alerts to members and coordinates information received from trucking members.

Members can sign up to receive text messages and e-mail alerts for truck thefts and missing persons.

Truckers may call the TRACER hotline at 866-950-2291 or visit www.tracersystem.us to get the latest advisory or if they have information to report about stolen cargo or missing persons, etc.

Anyone with information that leads to the truck’s recovery may be eligible for a $500 cash reward.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down