www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery

Go down

Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery Empty Texas Store Owner Kills 3 Suspects in Robbery

Post by visualestimate Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 am

HOUSTON TX--Police say a Houston jewelry store owner has shot and killed three men who tried to rob his business.

Houston police spokesman Kese Smith says two men were in the store Thursday afternoon pretending to be customers when a third man burst into the store and stated, "This is a robbery."

All three men then pulled out pistols, tied up the store owner's wife and took her to a back room.

They were trying to tie up the owner, when he took a handgun from his waistband and fatally shot one of the suspects. Smith said he then grabbed a shotgun and shot and killed the other two suspects.

The store owner was shot in the stomach and taken to a Houston hospital. Smith says his wife was not hurt.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down