www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring

Go down

Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring Empty Documents Detail Houston Deputy's Alleged Drug Ring

Post by visualestimate Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:45 am

HOUSTON TX-- Prosecutors said the proof they need to put Harris County Deputy Richard Nutt behind bars for life is in the paperwork, KPRC Local 2 reported Wednesday.

Newly released court documents obtained by KPRC Local 2 revealed that Nutt, who was arrested last week in a sting, is accused of being the ringleader of a group of men who investigators said were ripping off drug dealers and re-selling the narcotics for profit.

Investigators said the married father, recently named one of the highest paid Harris County deputies by the Texas Tribune, wore his uniform while robbing drug dealers.

Authorities said their investigation consisted of evidence spanning several months. But on Dec. 15, it all came down to a sting on Interstate 10 and Market Street. HPD had an undercover officer pretend to be a drug dealer with 4.5 pounds of cocaine in his car, officials said.

When the undercover officer pulled into a parking lot, he said he was met by Nutt and his crew, who police said robbed the decoy and then took the stash of drugs.

Seconds later, patrol cars stopped the car Nutt was in and officers arrested the 12-year veteran who they said was armed and in uniform.

Also cuffed, three other suspected accomplices -- one of whom is a convicted felon.

Authorities said the trio was arrested when a tracking device led them to a house off Eubanks Street in north Houston. A warrant was executed there and the narcotics squad said they found 14 pounds of marijuana, 14 guns and 308 grams of cocaine.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down