www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault

Go down

Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault Empty Milwaukee Officer Fired for Alleged On-Duty Sexual Assault

Post by visualestimate Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 pm

MILWAUKEE WI-- A longtime Milwaukee police officer is fired after an allegation that he sexually assaulted a woman while he was on duty.

The case dates to July, when the 13-year veteran was responding to a report of a fight in the street and wound-up accused of sexually assaulting a young woman.

Officers were called in July to a neighborhood around 15th and Center Streets to break up a fight in the street.

After they restored order, a 19-year-old woman claimed she was sexually assaulted by 42-year-old Ladmarald Cates, a police officer, while inside her home.

The district attorney's office investigated the sexual assault claim and decided against charging Cates, stating that they did not feel they could meet the burden of proof.

But the city has decided to fire Cates for his behavior that night and for lying about it later.

According to the Fire and Police Commission order upholding Cates' firing by Milwaukee Police, Cates was fired for two counts of untruthfulness, and one count of idling and loafing.

That order dated Friday indicates Cates was interviewed on two occasions, and he lied both times.

12 News has learned this is not Cates' first discipline.

Prior to this internal investigation, Cates had been suspended on four prior occasions for a total of 14 days.

According to his official police employment record, the violations ranged from lying to "failing to preserve the peace," to the mistreatment of a prisoner.

Milwaukee police said Wednesday that the order to fire Cates speaks for itself.

Cates has appealed the firing but no hearing has been set. He is the fourth officer fired by the department this year.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down