www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!!

+4
vschuel
Runaway
category4
RemoteInstall
8 posters

Go down

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! Empty I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!!

Post by RemoteInstall Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 pm

I would like to welcome Cat4 and many other new user's of this forum Smile.. Welcome to the new forum. Very Happy!

Admin-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! Empty Re: I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!!

Post by category4 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks, glad to be here.
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! Empty Re: I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!!

Post by Runaway Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello everyone

Runaway
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! Empty Welcome welcome all.

Post by RemoteInstall Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome welcome runaway, cat4, kapro. Welcome to the new forum enjoy your stay. Have fun Smile Drive hard. Ka pro has been made a site admin. As well As Cat4. If perhaps i sent anybody a message about privliges, let me know via pm and your username that I shall recognize. Wink and i'll give you your right's asap!!

Site Admin-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RemoteInstall Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 pm

These members are now Admin's

KaPro
Runaway
Openroad
rdetectingman
Cat4
Coke

Moderator's are:

LanGuy99
KaPro
Runaway
Openroad
Cat4
Superbolt
Protias
Coke

Thankyou all I'm going to keep this list cummulative going here.

Site Admin-

Last edited by RemoteInstall on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vschuel Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks for the invite!!! Very Happy

vschuel
EveryDay Driver
EveryDay Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by category4 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:23 pm

vschuel wrote:Thanks for the invite!!! Very Happy

Welcome aboard, glad to have you.
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky2 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks for the invite !!!

Rocky2
Electronics Testing Technition
Electronics Testing Technition

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenRoad Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey guys. I'm packing my bags for Florida so probably won't have a bunch of posts until I get settled in there in a week. Once this site is mined by Google the posts should show up on user searches. Definitely need to fix this faint font... looks like a ghost.

< ---- Wow, Arnold is huge in this avatar

Cool banner across the top, btw.

Last edited by OpenRoad on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenRoad
OpenRoad
Professional Electronics expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenRoad Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Rocky2 wrote:Thanks for the invite !!!

X2
OpenRoad
OpenRoad

Back to top Go down

Post by protias Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks for the invite.

protias
Electronics Tester
Electronics Tester

Back to top Go down

I would like to personally welcome Cat4 and many other users to this forum!! Empty Error in Banner

Post by chriskohtc Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:08 pm

This forum is intended to inform the public of police tactic's in vehicular law enforcement.

So can we fix that to "This forum is intended to inform the public of police tactics in vehicular law enforcement."

That's the first line people see when they join the forum, and I think its important to the forum's reputation to punctuate right. Very Happy

Now time to get that annoying bug over here as my avatar. Haahahaha.

chriskohtc
EveryDay Driver
EveryDay Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by protias Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:56 pm

chriskohtc wrote:
Now time to get that annoying bug over here as my avatar. Haahahaha.

Don't make me squish the bug! Razz

protias
Electronics Tester
Electronics Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down