www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!*

Go down

Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!* Empty Slight problem for scanner users in the very near future. *MORE ISSUES!!*

Post by RemoteInstall Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 am

Not only will the Fcc Also known as the Federal Communications Commission for those unaware, be requiring a shift in all frequency steps come jan,1,2013 to make our now scanners useless in a rebanding effort. They are also taking yet one more step to make your now current scanner useless as to date. They are changing transmission modes to APCO 25 Phase II not Phase I but Phase II? How many Phases will there be of this? What are we to do, buy new scanners once every six months? They sure are trying to make hanging above their technology very expensive. This technology will decimate any scanner currently on the market. Even the aforementioned PSR-800 will be useless in decoding softwares to this change over. Your currently digital scanner is about to become a paper weight ladies and gentlemen. This even now includes as not before the bcd996t, and bcd996xt currently being sold by uniden, or any scanner being sold by RadioShack or, GreCom aka GREAMERICA. This is upsetting. Not even an AOR scanner can hang with them anymore, and that is a 1,000 dollar scanning receiver from Europe. Is this truly necessary? Really? The level that this government will go to lately to cover and conceal things of interest to not even the average sap will literally astonish the average person if they only had a tenth of a brain to understand what is really being done to their ability to monitor their government which is something that has been required as our duty as citizens since the beginning of time? I mean if we the citizens do not monitor our government who will? Lastly where are the checks and balances as they would even teach in a basic government course?

Someone really needs to say enough is enough to these greedy officers, the silver plates need to end. Thousands of dollars in new dodge chargers, thousands in new led light bars to conceal more, or blend in, and now billions in digital radio systems that have changed every year for the last 7 years. Enough already. Just let it go. The prison inmate does not care about digital scanners, nor will it save him. Lastly, I think police scanners are the least of our trouble with Al-qaeda considering they are bought and paid for by our own CIA! Yes that's right. The first ones to initiate radio encryption are responsible for what could possibly be the twin tower incident, yet not one person has called them out! Why? You can't monitor them. They are encrypted. They are above common law. Besides Al-qaeda doesn't use standard radios as the police do. They use short wave radio propagation. Don't believe me look up, "Numbers Stations." It's a good read on Google for you. Which they encrypt via play fair cypher. Not digital encryption as our police do. Nor do they care what our police are up to. They are to busy forming their own plots to care. They look so normal the police would never spot them anyhow.

Also, here is some staggering info from an Ex Military personnel. Did you know there are known terrorist groups in New York City still to date? That's right the government never went door to door doing sweeps! They left known terrorist to track others locations. Wow. Yes that's right there are at least 1 hundred of them. I saw it on post. They used to warn us every time we went out for the weekend. That's right. They even know where they live. Which brings me to my last conclusion. If they know where they are, they are monitoring them. What do they care if they have a police scanner? Would that even stand to benefit them? No! They are under surveillance. I mean you can't just disappear from surveillance now can you. Especially when it's the US Gov that is watching you. Some people are just true Neanderthals.

The real answer? They are doing this to attack people like you and me. That's whom. Which is why they continually are upping their game. They are winning currently because no one is willing to call their bluff. Though I am tempted to start my own twitter offense to stop the encryption! The only way we can win this one is protest on moral grounds. That what is so heinous they need to hide it from their own people? Interment camp setups? A new Auschwitz? I wonder? Though as we have seen from 9-11 it's not positive, I can promise. Perhaps huge ticket quota's to be met. Only the officer's of the officers the ones in charge really know. Though it just can not be positive by any means.

Wrote, edited, by RemoteInstall Site owner/Director/Editor.
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down