www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here.

+2
protias
RemoteInstall
6 posters

Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here.

Post by RemoteInstall Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 am

In febuary we are going to be have a drawing for a free super protector. If you like to put your name in the drawing please show up here by feb 26 thankyou.

Remoteinstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty Re: We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here.

Post by protias Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Ooo, ooo, pick me! Pick me!

protias
Electronics Tester
Electronics Tester

Back to top Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty Re: We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here.

Post by KaPro Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 am

Me too, Me too!

KaPro
Professional Electronics expert
Professional Electronics expert

Back to top Go down

Post by visualestimate Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 am

Throw my name in the hat please.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Runaway Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 pm

mee too

Runaway
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty Great! :) I have everyone down so far..! The date is coming the winner will be informed promptly!

Post by RemoteInstall Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 pm

The winner will be informed promptly by 12:01 midnight on feb 26th. Goodluck to everyone Smile. The fiance will be drawing the name out of the many names in the group so far out of a hat. Goodluck everyone Smile.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GTO_04 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Count me in!

GTO_04

GTO_04
Electronics Enthusist
Electronics Enthusist

Back to top Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Post by RemoteInstall Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

We have a winner..!

GTO_04 is our first winner!!!

You where selected by all names being placed on a peice of paper and then being placed into a dark long box where the names where totally not visiable to the plain eye. Thank you all for participating. GTO_04 please get to me via pm on this forum with your shipping information and your SuperProtector will be shipped this thursday Smile. Please stay tuned the rest of you as you have "YET ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN BIG ON March 22nd 2011 Smile. I am doing a birthday giveaway! On my birthday!

RemoteInstall- Thankyou all for your participation!
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by protias Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Rigged! lol!

Congrats GTO_04! cheers

protias
Electronics Tester
Electronics Tester

Back to top Go down

We are going to do a drawing on febuary 26 for a brand new super protector anti photo plate cover if you want in put your name here. Empty Still need GTO-04's shipping information.

Post by RemoteInstall Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 am

I still need your shipping information GTO_04. If anyone can provide this please get in touch with me via pm. Thankyou kindly.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down