www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner?

Go down

When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner? Empty When will Uniden/GRE/Radioshack release a truly updated scanner?

Post by RemoteInstall Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 pm

When will uniden, radioshack, and GRE America release a truly updated scanner to the masses? They truly are lacking these day's. I remember when i was 16 and bought my first all mysterious scanner. It was a 1000 channel dual trunking police scanner. I spent that 200 dollars and was in bliss land. I could hear things I never thought possible. My local police where on the move. I could hear them arresting people, taking people to the hospital at all new rates. Though these day's it sure seems the police are being given the true upper hand in, "Most cases." They are encrypting their radios at an all new alarming rate. They switch to digital just to encrypt their plans of whom knows what? I wonder why, for which causes? Listening is all the more interesting at this point. They go to the American Government and make it illegal for the masses to decode their, "insensible illegal deceptive signals" in my opinion. Then they also make it illegal for us to pass the same deceptive signals they themselves are passing right past your own head daily now day's. One begins to wonder, what is the huge secret. Something I fear is brewing with our own police is my first thought, and much research on the subject proves my theory correct. Time, and time again whilst searching youtube i see more police brutality on people, their rights and the like. Yet nothing is done. There is no evidence to hold them to the burner, no oversight and the worst part they know it!

So i began sifting through some new information i stumbled on while browsing the FCC website for amateur radio information pertaining to my personal licenses. When i stumbled upon the most appalling news to date. The FCC was to be rebanding it's 800mhz bandwidth and reallocating all channels to the 800mhz bandwidth. Then after this, about 3 months later I got wind of more horrible news. They where to be allocating again to the 700mhz bandwidth in many communities. Strikingly this all comes right after 9/11 handouts to hundreds if not thousands of agencies nationwide in homeland security grants. I have researched just how much money these hand outs to parts of my previous state of Michigan, and it was down right ghastly to state the least. We are not talking hundreds of dollars in funds, we are talking in the millions, perhaps billions nationwide. My state alone was given millions. To the tune of 3.1 million dollars just to update Grand Rapids Michigan's Digital repeater system to a all new Digital Apco 25 Phase I interfaced system common air interface. This meant all new radio's. That is right all new. Every vehicle was to receive a new transceiver at the hand of our hard earned tax dollars when the money had no oversight whatsoever. The money is now unaccounted for and there was a supposed oversight by the federal government that was to actually fine each agency for a non authorized use. This never occurred. Surprise surprise. Not to me any how I somewhat expect this abuse of power, as I saw it daily in their yearly funds.

In the coming weeks I saw these things happen:

1. New patrol cruisers where purchased. 60-80 thousand dollar dodge chargers, and gas guzzling SUV's. That made no practical sense for a average officer to necessitate. Especially when fuel prices are approaching 4 dollars a gallon daily, and in some area's of the US have already exceeded this rate. This is absolutely absurd, and a blatant waste of American tax dollars, not to mention resources. Though continues to show the hight of a possible police state emerging.

2. They then claimed lack of funds to get more money to support their expensive life styles they had become obviously accustom to. New Led light bars, Brand new radios every three months on new repeaters etc. Also obviously huge bonuses as well for them and their families.

3. More abuse from officers to citizens with lack of oversight, thefts, beatings etc. The lack of oversight is most likely due to the fact that this money obviously came from the rich and the elite to protect their assets, and fortunes in the possibility of a revolt?

4. The officers step up enforcement practices that violate constitutional rights no matter the cause. Everyone becomes immediately a suspicious individual on the police scanner, and even if you stop in a parking lot for 20 min to nap on the freeway your considered a suspicious individual and expect an officer to tap on your window to not so politely ask, "what are you doing here, or tonight." Which often leads to the non offender being threatened into a search of his, or her vehicle without cause, nor probable cause thereof. Threats of jail, and the like have personally been used against me, and my wife in vehicle stops recently I can not speak for others.

5. Any person wearing a hoodie is a possible suspect. The media, and the police begin to coordinate, and portray people of interest to attack. They portray any person wearing a hoodie a bad person. People began to get stopped on the side of the street for no real cause other than their clothe choices. Talk about over power of police. I guess we do not have choice of attire any longer.

6. The media becomes a weapon for fear mongering. They begin to brain wash the American public, "If you see something say something type of campaign." Keeping constant fear thus, people will follow anything the media, or the President of the US says. They will believe anything they see, or hear on TV as fact. Thus not questioning what is really, or perhaps truly going on behind closed doors. Fear is an important tool of those in charge to help brainwash. Propaganda is another. It is as if Stalin and Hitler where in the USA. Do remember how powerful that propaganda was in Nazi Germany in the 1940's. There is an old saying, "hmm how does it go History is doomed to repeat itself if one fails to study it."

7. The people become tools of the police. Anything out of the, "norm is now called in to central dispatch." This includes stopping to zzz out on the freeway at a local business parking lot instead of falling asleep at the wheel and hurting yourself, or someone else. Everything is now crime. Even thought. If you think outside this box, your according to the brainwashed people, a "lunatic, psycho, or just plain dumb." My question is, "What ever happened to the right to monitor our Government? Also, why is this bad? Is there something to hide?"

8. We are kept in the dark about our own military actions. Is it just me, or did others find it offensive that our own media failed to report the death of Osama Bin Laden until he had been dead for years? Then chose to pull it out as if he was a media key point to a possible election? I find it appalling that they kept this info secret. Did they perhaps do this so they could maintain their reason for a war in Iraq, and Afghanistan? If they can hide things of this magnitude from us, what other plans do they have in store for us?

9. The CDC keeps releasing vaccines for virus's that where never known to be deadly on a massive scale to necessitate such quantities of a vaccine even existing? The question for this is, why? Why do they want to keep sticking us with needles? Are they experimenting with our bodies? Are they going to purposely start a pandemic? Did you know that if there is a pandemic in America the President has the right under an Executive Order to issue marshal law in America and put us in internment camps, and for inoculate us with god knows what? When are people going to step up, wake up, and pick up the coffee?

10. Did you know that the all seeing eye found on the back of your 1 dollar bill is depicted all over Chambers street station, the train station for the subway at the old World Trade Center? Along with the all seeing eye of Horus which is a symbol of the devil, and Dominic's. Also, there is a art of the "Globe, with all the continents portrayed, though they are all scattered as if they have been dissolved." That is a very important word, "Dissolved." At least it was at the beginning of this country if you know a thing or two about the US History. We dissolved ourselves from the Union in the 1860's to fight the Civil War. This is noted that this word was utilized, and spoke of in many documentaries and books. Are we perhaps being warped minded into accepting a One World Government. Think about it. The European Union? All using the same Currency. Is this simply a coincidence? Did you know they are currently working on a North American Union? Yes your Sovereignty is at stake!

11. Now to my finally topic. Since I could go on for months. It is truly that upsetting to say the least. The police re-banded from 800mhz, to 700mhz and had TV allocations disbanded to gain these freqs, then they went back to 800mhz and went encrypted with AES 256 bit encryptions which would take your entire life to decode. That's right you heard me, your entire life! When you got the codes, they would be valid 1 hr and then your back to another life of decoding. CIA level of decoding in public radios. Is this truly necessary to enforce general law? Speeding tickets, and for a domestic dispute at a near by home? Ask yourself that question. Do people really generally even own a police scanner, nor understand how they work, or better yet even how to program one? The answer, "No!" Nor would they even begin to know what one may even look like, if it wasn't for Hollywood. So what is the need for all the hiding I have to ask myself as an amateur radio operator? It is to hide what your government is doing. They do not want you to hear the horrible things they are up to. My fear is being caught in the middle of that horrible ending. What will it bring? Burn stacks? Ovens? Gas chambers? I fear the worst. Don't believe think I am crazy google fema camps. Search for yourself. Now they are rebanding again, making once again our radios useless. They are now ontop of encryption changing their khz of offsteps to 7.5khz, and to 12.5khz instead of 25khz deviations. This is being done to force those of us that have whatever monitoring ability left to buy new radios. Though from what I am noticing, no scanning receivers are ready for this switch in amateur radio equipment. Intentional perhaps? I wonder? hmm? Perhaps. We know encryption is why not this jumping around affect right? What does the US Army do when it fears detection on radios, "Frequency hopping every 3 seconds." Sure seems they are attempting to change radio allocations a whole hell of a lot for civilian based enforcement. Makes me really wonder. Makes me truly wonder. What next. What next.

By the way if you can not receive 7.5khz steps on your scanner be prepared jan,1,2013 to hear nothing on VHF. That means 145-174mhz. Another scanner purchase for those just buying them not 5 months prior. 3.1 million to build a new digital radio system, and 1,500 dollars per month to access each repeater. You do the math. Thats, $3,054,000 and that's just my county to access three repeaters necessary to cover the whole county you do the math country wide what that entitles. Everyone here knows you do not spend that much money in government unless you have a vast reason for it. We all know the government hates spending money but loves getting it. This does not include the Lidar guns purchased by my county at 4,000 dollars a piece at 4 of them, bring that total to, $3,070,000 Dollars.

That's a lot of money for one county to spend on radios, and electronics. The best part, we did not even include the prices of the cars in that number. That is simply new electronics in radios, and towers, and Lidar speed guns. Nothing to do with weapons, or cars, light bars etc. Which a new light bar costs $3,500 dollars. My dept has about outfitted every new vehicle with one. Someone does not seem to be hurting for funds at all, and any person donated to them is a absolute imbecile. They need money as bad as the Wall Street Bankers need money. Right!? Talk about laughable! Yet they continue to lay off officers and ask for handouts, as if they need welfare. You don't spend that kind of money if your in the red. In-fact you simply don't by new things at all when your broke. Any average person knows this that lives on their own. It simply is totally against common sense. Though so is all the other propaganda if you look into what is being posted in your face daily. Read between the lines people!

RemoteInstall- Writer,Site Owner, Editor.

RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down