www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations

Go down

New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations Empty New NY Law to Impose Two Points for Cell Phone Moving Violations

Post by visualestimate Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

New York's cell phone law which previously carried 0 points will now become a 2-point violation. Hope is not lost because an experienced New York traffic ticket attorney can most likely get those 2 points knocked down to a 0 point violation.

Albany, NJ, February 11, 2011 --(PR.com)-- In a recent interview, New York Traffic Ticket Lawyer Adam Rosenblum, Esq. stated that an official memo has been circulated among New York Department of Motor Vehicles judges announcing an significant update in New York traffic ticket law. New York's cell phone law, Vehicle & Traffic Law section 1225-c which previously carried 0 points will now become a 2-point moving violation.

"The implications of this are huge," Rosenblum said. "In the past, we have spoken to countless individuals charged with cell phone violations and almost universally they decide to just plead guilty and pay it. Now that New York's cell phone law will carry two points we expect phones to be ringing off the hook with people looking to fight their New York cell phone tickets."

Are you one of the first recipients of the new 2-point New York cell phone ticket? "Hope is not lost," said Rosenblum. "You can still hire an attorney to fight it just like you would a New York speeding ticket. An experienced New York traffic ticket attorney can most likely get those 2 points knocked down to a 0 point violation."

Mr. Rosenblum, an experienced New York criminal and traffic attorney, said that we may also see a spike in sales of hands-free devices. "People who were willing to take the risk of being caught and charged with a 0 point mobile phone ticket might finally go out and buy a hands-free headset."

The new two point cell phone law is slated to go into effect on February 17, 2011.

The Rosenblum Law Firm is a general practice law firm with offices in Albany, New York and Newark, New Jersey. Our practice synthesizes talent and experience to bring you a first class law firm whose first priority is our clients. No matter which area of law pertains to your case, we can guarantee that we will do our very best to provide you with the service you deserve.

###

Contact Information
The Rosenblum Law Firm
Adam H. Rosenblum
866-634-9849
mail@rosenblumlawfirm.com
rosenblumlawfirm.com

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down