www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!! Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR!

Go down

NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!!  Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR! Empty NarrowBanding now required by FCC!!! Welcome to 2013 Everyone Happy NEWYEAR!

Post by RemoteInstall Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:36 am

Well HAPPY NEWYEAR to everyone out there! Narrowbanding is now requried by the FCC per federal mandates. Scanner listener beware. If your local department has not rebanded they are now in violation of FCC regulations and will be fined 10,000 dollars for each individual infraction thereof. It is amazing how far we have come in the electronics world. This shift may make alot of older scanners obsolete. If you are no longer hearing your local departments this is perhaps why. It could also be because your local area went digital and all you have is an analog receiving scanner. It may also be because your digital area is running encrypted radio transmissions that are key'ed every 24 hours. Though keep in mind rebanding is a hole other issue in, and of itself. This will continue to pose problems to listeners. The consitent changing in radio frequency setups, offsets, and khz in freq step between channels is becomeing a huge issue to scanner users. They are changing so frequently that this issue is only going to expand. It will only be time before more suitable frequency hopping radios are in service. Like the Tetra radios of the UK then we are all in the dark. Enjoy what you have left. The agenda wants your ears stripped from you. Electronics gadget enthusist beware!

RemoteInstall- www.traptactics.com CEO, CFO
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down