www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash

2 posters

Go down

Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash Empty Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash

Post by visualestimate Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 am

LAS VEGAS NV-- A Las Vegas Metro police officer was arrested Tuesday after he crashed his department car into a center median in Henderson, according to a police report.

David Michael Denton, 33, is a 10-year veteran of Metro and is a plainclothes officer, police said.

The wreck happened about 12:40 a.m. Tuesday at Green Valley and Horizon Ridge parkways, the report said. When police approached the car, Denton was sitting in the driver's seat with his seat belt fastened and the engine running, the report said.

A witness told police that it appeared Denton was trying to get his car off the median by putting it in reverse just before officers arrived.

After Denton got out of the car and started speaking, officers noticed a strong odor of alcohol on his breath, the report said.

When asked what he had been drinking and where, Denton would not tell officers, the report said. He failed the field sobriety tests, the report said.

After Denton was taken into custody and taken to Henderson Detention Center, he became belligerent, the report said.

"I do the same thing as you," the report says he told the officer who took him into custody. "I have 10 years on, so treat me with some respect."

Denton was placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal investigation, she said.

He was arrested on misdemeanor charges of driving under the influence, first offense, and failure to maintain a travel lane. He arraignment is scheduled in January at Henderson Municipal Court.

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas NV Officer Gets DUI in Cruiser Crash Empty Man sounds like somewhere I know?

Post by RemoteInstall Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 am

Man sounds like somewhere I used to live? Officers drinking while on duty. Yup that sounds like Ogemaw County Michigan to me. I had the same officer approach me in two seperate situations slering his words together. The last time when they tried to get me into trouble and take me in, I made the comment when he got in my face for no reason, "Officer have you had anything to drink tonight?" The officer responded hastily with, "NO!" I then replied with a quick, "Well you could have fooled me the way your acting so outspoken slering your words together and you cannot annuciate certain words." The officer at this point went quiet. Screamed at me and told me I have a problem with authority. I said, "No officer I have a problem with guys like you that think because they are, IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY that they can just get away with murder." Then I told him, "I remember you all so well officer. Your the one that stoped me and my at the time wife the one night on a bogus stop that someone in the area had been stealing things and that a tool box similar to the one in the back of my tinted windowed suv, which couldn't obviously be seen untill you where right next to my car on foot, as your patrol car is too short. Then I informed him, "You where slobering drunk that night too officer. Infact my wife even made the comment to me as well as a witness that she could smell the alchohol on your breathe. That your name tag was about to fall off because you couldn't even put your uniform on you where so under the influence while driving." At this point the officer shut up in dismay. That i was not only saying this infront of him. Rather infront of his partner too. Then, so as to not be defaced anymore he finally did the smart thing and shut up. After this i refused to speak and enforced my 5th amedment rights, which then again upset him. He said I was playing games, and that because i simply didn't want to speak to him, and didn't have to that he was going to get my gun license pulled my concealed carry license. That he did. 1 week later. I received a mail letter stating i needed to return my concealed permit. I was furious. Still am to this day. I attempted to fight it. I went to the gun board meeting. I hired an attorney that in the end didn't help me one bit because I found out later on he worked for the county as their public defender, and was on their payroll now. Too bad because he was a great attorney at one time. I went to the board meeting with proof in hand that I am not mentally unstable to possess a firearm. I had proof from the organization that they wanted to allegely send me to for treatment which i never attended, due to the fact that there was nothing wrong with me to begin with. I got it in writting that i have, and never have had any mental difiencies. That I am a ok and am not a danger to myself or others. Needless to say the gun board who are all buddies of the officer in question denied my submission of such evidence, and claimed I had to resubmit for a license and they still maintained the right to deny my submission. Which by the way would have costed me another 250 dollars.

To this day I am upset. I feel that the justice system is cracked in horrid ways. I feel i deserve justice against this drunk, peice of garbage that called my house and got my parents involved in my life with lies. I specifically told him to not get my family involved. Which he did anyhow. Claiming it was their property etc. they have a right to know what's going on there. He also didn't get off of our property when he was simply asked to leave. Perhaps a gun should have been pulled stating that if you don't leave maybe i should consider you a trespasser with the intent to do harm. All I know is this situation is upsetting to say the least and I still would like to sue someone over it at that county.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down