www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash

Go down

Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash Empty Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Officer in Fatal Crash

Post by visualestimate Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 am

PITTSBURGH PA-- A Pittsburgh police officer is facing charges after a deadly accident. Now the family of Jessica Lojak has decided to speak to Channel 4 Action News.

Adam Lewis was arraigned on Thursday from the Allegheny County Jail where he was being held on $25,000 bond.

Lewis, 28, is accused of being in the driver's seat of a motorcycle that crashed in the city’s Lincoln Place neighborhood. Lojak was riding on the bike with Lewis when it crashed.

"She had so many friends, so many friends. So many people loved her," said Ryan Lojak, Jessica's brother.

This is a very difficult holiday for the Lojak family. Brothers Eddie and Ryan are for the time in their lives preparing for a Christmas without their older sister.

"She always decorated and everything, and all we got was a tree this year," said Ryan.

It's a pain they've been coping with since September. Lojak was riding on the back of a Harley Davidson driven by Lewis. Jessica was going to be a bridesmaid in Lewis' upcoming wedding and the two were coming back from a bachelorette party for Lewis' fiancée. But, police said coming around a bend on Mifflin Road, Lewis lost control of the bike, crossed the center lane and hit an SUV. Lewis was badly hurt. Lojak was killed.

"Try to be strong for one another but you can see the pain, feel the pain all around us every day," said Eddie Lojak.

For three months, the Lojak family has waited for results of the investigation. Then, on Wednesday, prosecutors filed charges against Lewis, accusing him of homicide by vehicle.

"It's just a big relief. It finally feels like something is happening," said Ryan.

"It was definitely a big relief. It was a little bit off your chest. Same time, it doesn't really fill the void," said Eddie.

Police also released news on Wednesday that Adam Lewis was drunk at the time of the crash.

Police said his blood alcohol level was 0.112 percent.

"For me, it makes it so much worse on the outlook, with him a cop. Why would he go and be on a bike under the influence?" said Eddie.

Lewis' next hearing is scheduled for Dec. 29.

Investigators Charge Pittsburgh Police Officer In Fatal Crash

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down