www.RadarTracer.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time since narrowbanding occured Jan,1,13
Solar Output Data for Today!!
Latest topics
» Anything new from VR?
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:55 pm by CactusMan

» FCC Mandates Rebanding to Narrow band by Jan-1-2013
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:27 pm by CactusMan

» Speedcams Coming to Indiana
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 am by RemoteInstall

» New Redline Firmware Upgrade is Available
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am by GTO_04

» Hardware Upgrade in the Works for the V1
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:00 am by RemoteInstall

» What is with being radared from a location that is fixated but subdooed?
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 am by RemoteInstall

» Considering new Lidar jammer to defeat the Laser Ally.. Which should I get?
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm by RemoteInstall

» Kustom Pro II Laser speed gun
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:55 pm by RemoteInstall

» Winner of drawing to be shipped free SuperProtector plate cover.! Please List your name here to be put into the drawing for 2013 Superprotector Cover!
Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm by RemoteInstall

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!!

3 posters

Go down

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! Empty Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!!

Post by RemoteInstall Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Stalker Radar Inc. out of Fort Worth/Dallas Texas is at it again this december afternoon with the new release of their brand new line of laser guns the Stalker Lidar LR series. This gun claims to be faster than all previous models due to a processor 5 times the speed and size. This could mean yet more bad news for lidar jamming manufacturers as they are already dealing with the massive headache in which LaserAlly caused about 3 months ago with their big market release. This new Lidar from Stalker Radar Inc. looks interestingly similar to the LaserAlly in styling. That, and it's release so close to that of LaserAlly has me concerned that perhaps it may share some of the very same anti-jamming capabilities of the new LaserAlly. This has been a very busy year for us electronics fanatics there have been alot of releases and this one seems no more of a let down for sure. This release is that of an upsetting one to jamming producers and their potential owners. Anyone thinking of purchasing a new lidar jammer may want to hold off to see if this new Stalker Lidar LR is jammable, or not? Lastly they may want to consider that if this gun is 10 times faster than all the previous versions of Gen 3 lidars that where on the market. In which they even where having a tough time combating the new gen 3 lidars. Now with these two releases, hopefully the jammer men have their heads on straight we are going to need them to get to work as soon as possible.

Here is what the new lidar looks like. My first question what is the PPS? Another fear.

The New Stalker LIDAR LR

Hand held Police Laser

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! Lidar-lr-large

Product Features:

* Greater Range
* Consistent Target Tracking
* Faster Target Acquisition
* Newly Designed Optics
* Updated Electronics
* New ergonomic, rechargeable battery handle provides
better balance, which means less physical stress
* Integrated battery charger
* Improved latch-secured handle
* State-of-the-art Surface Mount Technology
* New 32-bit processor compared to the previous
8-bit processor
* New CPU’s clock rate is 5X faster for faster
target aquisition
* Standardized receiver board built to accommodate
future enhancements
* Time Distance Converter (TDC) for improved
time/distance measurements
* Doppler Audio Tracking

Dimensions: 9.4” Height, 6.8” Length, 4.2” Width
(23.9 cm Height, 17.3 cm Length, 10.7 cm Width)
Weight: Including Battery Handle - 3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
Housing: Metal case with rubber end caps
Environmental: -30° to +60° C, operating -40° to +85° C, non-operating
Humidity Protection: +37° C, 90% Relative Humidity
Battery Life: Typically 300 - 330 charge cycles
Battery Charge: Li-ion battery: Approx. 2 - 3 shifts
(6) AA Alkaline batteries: Approx. 2 shifts
(6) AA Rechargeable batteries: Approx. 2 shifts
Type Handheld LIDAR offering Tracking mode, Single-Shot mode, and Time/Distance mode.
Acquisition Time: Less than .4 second
Typical Range : Typical range is 5 feet to > 4,000 feet
(1.52 m to >1,219 m)
Range Accuracy: ± .5 feet (.15 meter)
Speed Measure: 2 mph to 299 mph (2 km/h to 481 km/h,
2 knots to 344 knots)
Speed Accuracy: 2 mph to 299 mph (2 km/h to 481 km/h,
2 knots to 344 knots)
Time/Dist. trigger mode: Separate trigger depressions when target enters and exits speed zone.
Remote Trigger: Remote trigger signal available through I/O Port.
Target Speed Tone: Variable audio tone corresponding to target speed
Target Return Tone: No tone when beam is off target; tone repetition increases as beam moves into target and return signal quality increases.
Switching Output: I/O Port signal for operation of external devices (e.g. a camera). Toggles when speed exceeds speed signal setting. (special order only)
Operating Wavelength: 905 ± 10 nm Peak @ 25° C
Eye Safety: FDA/CDRH CLASS 1 Laser Device (Eyesafe)
LR-EU: EN60825-1, Class 1M
Pulse Width: < 30 nsec.
Beam Divergence: < 3 mrad FWHM.
3 feet x 3 feet @1000 feet (.9 meters x .9 meters @ 304.8 meters)
Spanish LCD Available

The re-engineered Stalker LIDAR LR is the top choice for precision speed detection of closely bunched vehicles and is right at home in urban traffic settings. Whether used by the mounted officer or dismounted patrol officer, the LIDAR LR allows pinpoint accuracy in settings that would be a challenge to other means of speed measurement.

New Forward-Swept Li-ion Handle
LIDAR LR’s new Li-ion forward-swept handle facilitates a more natural grip with less tension on the wrist and better posture for the operator.

Newly Designed Optics: The Heart of the LR
The new 44mm lenses provide better target illumination, greater signal-to-noise ratio, and clearer return signal reception.
All optical improvements add up to a typical distance of 4,000 feet.

Speed and Range in Heads-Up Display
Pioneered by Stalker’s original LIDAR, the LR’s Heads-Up Display (HUD) shows both speed and range information together and visible to the operator. This allows target distance confirmation without having to lower the device from eye level to look at the LCD.

New Electronics Improve Processing
Internal circuit boards have been combined for speedier processing and easier service. The result is a 284:1 increase in processing power yielding an increase in time and resolution.

Dynamic Range Capabilities
The STALKER LIDAR LR now features an improved tracking algorithm, leading to smoother tracking, fewer dropouts, and a reduced sweep effect.

Single-Shot and Continuous Tracking Modes
The LIDAR LR can be set in Single-Shot mode where the trigger is pressed and the unit locks on a single speed reading. Or, the unit can be operated in tracking mode where the trigger is pressed and the unit takes continuous, real-time speed readings.

Doppler-Type Audio Tracking
Since most laser operators also operate radar, the LIDAR LR generates a continuous Doppler-type audio tone which correlates to the target speed. Just like the audio on a police radar, this audio is a substantial aid to understanding and building a target tracking history - providing a better evidentiary case for citations.

Our fears of the gen 4 guns are only just now being forseen. Let's just hope the backwards motion we are in as motorist's stops here please.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! Empty Re: Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!!

Post by category4 Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm

This gun is the same pulse rate as the older model Stalker. The LI identifies it as Stalker LZ1 and jams it.
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! Empty Spoke with Leon From Blinder USA today.

Post by RemoteInstall Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

I had a very nice chat with Leon of Blinder USA today. He informed me that the Blinder also Jams this lidar gun, and that the new prototype of the blinder platform even JTG's it with one head affixed! Talk about impressive. He also informed me that Denmark has a LaserAlly in their hands already, and they have for some time. This is all good news to hear from Blinder USA Smile.

RemoteInstall-
RemoteInstall
RemoteInstall
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

http://speedenforcement.freeforumshosting.info/forum

Back to top Go down

Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!! Empty Re: Well Stalker Radar is at it again!!! STALKER LIDAR LR OUT! NEW LIDAR!!

Post by category4 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll be glad when they have an update for the Laser All Lie!!!
category4
category4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by visualestimate Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 pm

LOL at your spelling. Laughing

visualestimate
Cat and Mouse Professional
Cat and Mouse Professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down